Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Restaurante Cenaduría Lupita II, Morelia

We had not visited this buffet of regional foods in quite a while. From the choice of aguas that came with the meal, we ordered a pitcher of guava-ade. It was delicious. I enjoyed picking and choosing from a variety of dishes. At Pesos $130 per person, it seems a little pricey (I must be spoiled) unless one can eat a lot. The restaurant is located on Camelinas.

buffet morelia (3)

buffet morelia (1)

buffet morelia (2)

Cenaduria Lupita II‎
Periférico Nueva España
Av. Camelinas 3100
58270 Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico
01 443 314 2848

3 comments:

Michael Dickson said...

The price of 130 pesos a head seems real high to me too.

Tracy Novinger said...

Well, it is in the metropolis of Morelia...

Don Cuevas said...

I liked the older Cenaduría La Lupita, on Sánchez y Tagle better. (It's not buffet service, but waitresses in colorful traje.)

Saludos,
Don Cuevas