Wednesday, June 8, 2011

El Asadero Restaurant

asadero (1)asadero (2)

Over the years, I have enjoyed many a meal at El Asadero, across from Mansión de los Sueños, just off Plaza Grande. I like picking exactly what I want and my custom plate is then brought to my table. There is usually a vegetable or two.They tell me that I am more likely to find vegetables during the week because on week-ends people come from the campo to town and they want to eat meat. Pleasant and economically priced.

Be close to El Asadero.

Like to eat?

2 comments:

Michael Dickson said...

Years ago I ate in this place fairly often, but I was frequently annoyed by what appeared a very arbitrary pricing system. There were no posted prices. Then once my wife and I ate there, getting something that really was fairly similiar, yet we were charged wildly different amounts.

Quit going there.

However, lately I have been thinking about giving it another shot. I wonder if they ever got around to posting prices.

Tracy Novinger said...

Don't remember seeing prices. I choose what I want at the counter and price always seems reasonable.