Saturday, October 24, 2015

La Vida Buena

Some time ago we moved our things from our house on Av. Lázaro Cárdenas to our house on Calle Esperanza 30 aka Callejón del Sol 3 (at "Sol y Luna") in Patzcuaro's Centro Histórico. We love its colonial style, the way it captures light and sun--but we especially like the easy two-block walk to Plaza Grande. There is always something going on in Patzcuaro's  trio of central plazas that start just two blocks away.  I have loved being so close to the daily street market! Being right in the Centro means I walk even more, not less, because I can so easily walk to so many places where I want and need to go.

Now, we have entered a new era, and are spending more time in France. As a consequence our gem of a house is for sale. Check it out.



Click here: More Photos

$$$ Price $$$




1 comment:

Kerry Baker said...

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I just posted a message on MySpace.

But I guess France is certainly a nice place to go.